Leather is the basic knowledge of leather industry and consumers. Modern leather processing technology is more and more advanced, the leather variety also comes.
The more, it is not enough to identify the authenticity and variety from the pores of the leather surface. Knowledge of leather and leather.
The performance characteristics and the expansion strength, for leather goods design and production, leather care industry renovation cleaning and damage repair, genuine leather products consumer choice.
Buying and using leather goods is of great help.
The world leather industry, leather includes real leather, reborn leather and artificial leather.
The real leather is the raw skin peeled off from cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, deer or some other animals, and made into various properties after tannage of tanneries.
The leather material of intensity, hand feeling, color and pattern is the necessary material of modern leather products. Among them, cowhide, sheepskin and pigskin are leather.
The three main types of raw materials. The dermis is divided into two types: the head layer and the second layer.
(1) the skin of the head layer is the cow, sheep, pig skin, etc., which has the natural scar and blood tendon scar, and occasionally the knife wound in the process.
As well as the very low utilization of the belly area, the imported head skin and the brand name of the cow. Whole grain skin can be distinguished from pore thickness and density.
What animal leather belongs to. There are many kinds of cattle skin, such as cow skin, beef skin, cattle hide, cow hide, bull skin, uncastrated bull skin.
And castrated bull skin. In our country, there are also yellow cattle hide, buffalo hide, yak skin and dzo. Among them, the pores of buffalo hide are thicker and less;
The skin is thinner and thicker than the skin of the buffalo. The pore of sheepskin is finer and more dense and a bit inclined, mainly sheep skin and goat skin.
Pig skin because of the rule of long hair is 3~5 a small group of distribution, it is easy to distinguish, commonly use artificially raised pig skin, still have wild boar skin, famous.
It is a South American wild boar, which has obvious skin pores and grain surface characteristics, and can be processed by its special structure of collagen fiber.
Very soft garment leather or gloves leather, high value. In addition, ostrich skin, crocodile skin, short nose crocodile skin, lizard skin, snake skin, bullfrog skin,
Sea fish skin (including shark skin, cod skin, cod skin, eel skin, pearl fish skin, etc.), fresh water fish skin (including grass carp, carp skin, etc.
), the fox skin with wool (silver fox skin, blue fox skin, etc.), Wolf skin, dog skin, rabbit skin and so on are easy to identify, and can not make two layers of skin.
The skin of the head layer is directly processed by the raw skin of various animals, or it can be cut into the upper and lower layers of the skin of cattle, pigs and horses in the thick cortex.
The upper layers of the fibrous tissue are processed into various head layers.
(2) the second layer is the loose layer of the fibrous tissue, which is processed by chemical materials or coated with PVC and PU film.
Therefore, the effective method to distinguish the skin of the head layer and the second layer is to observe the longitudinal fiber density of the skin. The head layer is covered with thin, thin layers of fiber.
It has the characteristics of good strength, elasticity and process plasticity. Split leather
There is a loose fibrous tissue layer, which can only be used to make leather products after spraying chemical raw materials or polishing. It maintains a certain natural elasticity.
The characteristics of the process plasticity, but the strength is poor, its thickness requires the same as the head layer.
There are various kinds of leather used in today's fashion, which are different in leather processing, but they are the same.
Below is a detailed description of various leather processing leather:
1. Water dyeing: refers to the various colors of the skin, such as cattle, sheep, pigs, horses and deer, etc.
2. Open beaded skin: also known as laminated leather, it is split into two halves along the back of the spine, and the skin of the belly and part of the body part of the belly and the body part of the body is repaired.
It is made of PVC thin film with various kinds of net color, metallic color, shining pearl, illusion color, or multicolor.
3. Patent leather: leather that is produced by the coating of various chemical raw materials with a two-layer leather billet.
4. Repairing skin: it is the lower layer of the first layer, the surface is polished and processed, and the surface scar and the blood band mark are worn, and various popular color skin slurry is used.
After spraying, the skin is pressed into a grain or smooth surface.
5. Embossing skin: it is generally used to fix the various patterns or patterns by repairing the skin or the skin of the open side. For example, crocodile, lizard, and kiwi.
Bird skin lines, python skin lines, water ripples, beautiful tree bark, litchi, imitation deer, etc., and various stripes, patterns, stereogram or reflection.
Creative design of various brand images, etc.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose a good backpack
- What do the backpackers have in their bags
- Why are backpackers so big
- Introduction to backpackers
- For backpackers, there are more cost-effective ...
- Maintenance of leather bags
- The purchasing skill of leather bag
- Leather bag material technology
- The matching technique of leather bag
- Advantages and disadvantages of bovine skin and...