How to maintain
During camping, backpacks should be kept away from small animals such as rats, which must be covered with backpacks in the night, even in sunny weather.
Still wet the backpack. Snow period, can be used as the door of the snow cave, if crawling in the forest, shrubbery, packing backpacks to lower the center of gravity is more suitable, sleep.
The camp can place an empty backpack at the foot of a sleeping bag, insulated from the cold surface to improve the temperature of sleeping and must clean the backpack.
If it is too dirty, wash the backpack with a neutral detergent and keep it dry in the shade, but avoid exposure for too long, because the uv rays can damage the nylon fabric.
Still need to pay attention to basic maintenance, the backpacks are cut to need to be repaired immediately to use the thicker needle thread is the special stitching chair cushion the needle has to sew firmly, nylon.
The line can be broiled by fire. Specific methods are as follows:
1. Brush the float with a small brush, and apply to a backpack that has only the ash.
2. Use a soft towel to wipe with water and dry again. It is suitable for backpacks with common stains (such as mud).
3. Soak in a large tub for a few days, then rinse again, and apply to a dirtier backpack.
4. Remove the system with washing machine, suitable for the lazy person with cleanliness.
In a cool, dry environment, avoid mildew damage to the waterproof coating on the outer layer of backpacks, and check the main supporting points, such as belts, straps and shoulders.
The stability of the system, avoid the gasket deterioration or harden and do not know, the zipper should change, do not wait for things to slip out of the backpack to repair.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose a good backpack
- What do the backpackers have in their bags
- Why are backpackers so big
- Introduction to backpackers
- For backpackers, there are more cost-effective ...
- The purchasing skill of leather bag
- Leather bag material technology
- The matching technique of leather bag
- Advantages and disadvantages of bovine skin and...
- There are several kinds of leather bags