Because the backpacks are used in special environment, the material and process of the backpacks are required. All of the backpack force positions are stitched back to the needle.
The car is sewn three times to make the stress position strong and durable. The buckle and other parts of the backpack can be used to prevent freezing, and the deformation of 120 degrees Celsius is not damaged. back
Outside the package material basically has 420 d nylon Oxford, 1000 d nylon, 600 d and 600 dpolyester (polyester), or 1000 d CORDURA materials.
1000D material density is high, very wear-resistant, very suitable for use in the field. CORDURA is a well - known high - grade wear - resistant nylon made by dupont.
Yarn fabrics. The material is much more resistant to abrasion than conventional nylon or polyester, and is light in weight. More than 90% of the world's famous brands have backpacks.
Use this famous nylon material. These materials can withstand water pressure of 0.5m~2m to keep the contents of the bag dry. Some materials are also defensive.
Tear function. Once punctured, the tear will not open wider.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose a good backpack
- What do the backpackers have in their bags
- Why are backpackers so big
- Introduction to backpackers
- For backpackers, there are more cost-effective ...
- Maintenance of leather bags
- The purchasing skill of leather bag
- The matching technique of leather bag
- Advantages and disadvantages of bovine skin and...
- There are several kinds of leather bags